1. Each player of this game [is it even considered a game?] starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back. Seriously.
1. I am super obsessed with Keira Knightley.
----> It's true, ask around. I love her in Pride & Prejudice, Domino, POTC. I have her posters and most of her shows. Heck, even my cousin had taken to cutting out posters or news on Keira which are featured in Galaxie and give them to me without question. Trust me when I say I'm obsessed and let's leave it at that. You so do not want to get me started on her. Which leads to....
2. My very unhealthy habit of reading various fanfiction just because Keira Knightley starred in the shows.
----> Also quite true. Read above. Enough said.
3. I annoy my friends enormously.
---->By a) using big, archaic words, and b) constantly asking their opinion about everything from stories to pendants and whatnots. And when they give me their answer, I annoy them even further when I go, 'But the other one looks so much nicer' or something like that, sparking a whole new argument. It gets to the point that they simply reply, 'My head hurts. I can't think,' just to get me off their backs.
4. I write stories.
----> And yes, it's a very good hobby. You know, training your wordplay and all that. But I make people around me very, very unhappy the moment I go, 'Hey! Let's make a story out of that!' It's mainly due to the fact that I change my characters' names/bio/appearances and ask for so many ideas and opinions that in the end, these people will probably go home and think, 'Oh, my God! How did I ever end up meeting that woman?'
5. Sarcasm is a terrible weapon.
----> Yes it is! Watching your victims while you're using it is a satisfying experience, if I do say so myself. *smirks*
6. I am so easily amused it's pitiful.
---> Seriously. It takes so little to make me laugh. I mean, I could be all mad and moody at someone, and all they have to do is just say one funny sentence, and I Crack Up. It's gone to the point where people laugh along with me without knowing why I'm laughing. I am VERY easily amused. And I like people who make me laugh. Funnily enough, it's usually my girl friends who achieve the highest success in this field. Very few guys I've come across manage to make me really laugh. I think Zhuo Liang and Jeremy are part of this group of guys.
7. This is the first time I got tagged. Believe it or not, but it is.
8. I am really obsessed with pirates.
---->And knights. And Robin Hood. And King Arthur. And anything that have a remote connection to bows and arrows and swords. Basically, as long as I get to use fancy weapons and kick butt, count me in.
9. I am a Jack-of-all trades.
----> I can do mostly everything and anything I put my mind to; I'm just not too good at them. My only good kick in life seems to be able to write well, reading good books, and speaking in a British-like accent which I got after watching too much Keira Knightley. Thanks to her I'm becoming very British and always ending my sentences in 'Yeah'. Refer to 1. Very unhealthy obsession. Long live the Queen!
10. Random. But I have a love/hate relationship with junk foods/sweets. I dislike Coke, Pepsi, all that whatnot, but I tolerate [underline tolerate] Miranda and F&N (strawberry, orange...). I don't like sweets--rarely eat them, but I love nougat and lollipops and CHOCOLATE! I love apples--New Zealand Rose apples.
11. I am actually quite traditional at heart.
---> Yes, I know, I don't seem that way. I'm very un-girly in certain aspects. But I always had a feeling that I'd like to settle down, have kids, bake pie...that sort of thing. But on the other hand, my gag reflex starts working up when things get mushy, be it when watching a movie or my friends and their boyfriends. I don't like mushy stuff. Scares the hell out of me.
12. I believe I'm in the category of "Walking Fashion Disaster for Girls".
----> Shopping? Hate it because I never know what to look for unless it's for books then it's a different story. Shoes? Goodness, how many pairs does a girl actually need? Handbags? I don't own one. Or rather, I do, but I never use it. It's stashed at the back of a closet somewhere. Dresses/Skirts? Let's not go there. Apart from my school uniform, I own no skirts/dresses. Erina will probably be so disappointed when she sees this. She's been trying to get me to leave my hair long and fix it nicely, bless her.
13. I am not a good person to get involved with.
----> Well, not right now, anyway. At least until I get to overcome my fear of relationships. What's wrong with that? Yeah, well, wait until you find out what happened this year. You go through the things I do and you'll start freaking out as well. I deal with relationships [friendship, love life...] better at an arm's length. Take the advice I underlined. Believe me when I tell you I run when I'm in trouble/scared/doubtful/most likely freaked out. My love life sucks.
14. I can spend ages on my laptop surfing the Internet without getting bored.
----> On the other hand, if you interrupt me in the middle of something, then I will be very annoyed. I get irritable very easily. Short fuse, big explosion. That's just me. I'm weird. Sue me. I keep wondering if anyone is going to take me seriously and bring me to court one day over these random titbits.
15. I absolutely cannot sit still.
----> Since we're on the same note, I think I might have Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder [ADHD]. Either that, or I have Adult Attention-Deficit Disorder. Both are quite similar, just one's for...adults. Am I even considered an adult?
P.S. Just so you don't get bored, I'm gonna C&P [cut and paste] all the symptoms of ADHD and Adult Attention-Deficit Disorder that I'm convinced I have onto this page.
1. Difficulty getting organized. [You should see my desk, it's a mess]
2. Chronic procrastination or trouble getting started. [Especially on kerja kursus]
3. Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow through. [My stories are fine examples of this. They're all hanging in Limbo.]
4. An intolerance of boredom. [Yes, I get bored easily. I cannot tolerate boredom. I MUST find something to do. Daydreaming counts as something to do.]
5. Easy distractibility; trouble focusing attention, tendency to tune out or drift away in the middle of a page or conversation, often coupled with an inability to focus at times. [Actually it's the other way around. I can watch a show/read a book without noticing what's going on around me. It gets to the point that I look up from eating my dinner and I have no idea what my family is talking about.]
6. Often creative, intuitive, highly intelligent. [Ha ha! I'm so putting this one in!]
7. Impatient; low tolerance of frustration. [Yes, I am very impatient]
8. Changing plans, enacting new schemes or career plans and the like; hot-tempered. [Maybe the bit about being hot-tempered, yeah?]
9. A tendency to worry needlessly, endlessly; a tendency to scan the horizon looking for something to worry about, alternating with attention to or disregard for actual dangers. [No I'm not a worry wart. I just have issues about being on time and being super protective and possessive of people I care about.]
10. A sense of insecurity. [Am I insecure?]
11. Mood swings, mood lability, especially when disengaged from a person or a project. [Hurrah! Mood swings! Happens frequently.]
12. Physical or cognitive restlessness. [Yes I cannot sit still. Refer to number 15.]
13. A tendency toward addictive behavior. [Yes, I do knuckle rolls and thumb flips. Very addictive once you get the hang of it. It helps me relax.]
14. Often forgetful in daily activities. [Very, very true. Still can't figure out where I misplaced my Disney CD last year.]
15. Often fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in seat. [Ha ha! Struck gold! Look at my hands during assembly in school for proof. Refer to number 12]
16. Have an anxiety disorder. OCD is very common. [Yeah, don't have OCD but I got agoraphobia. Another anxiety disorder]
Tada! We finally finished this bloody tag! Thanks a lot, Louise. It's long, I know, I'm sorry! Okay I'll be Tagging:
1. Timothy Leong--I'm getting bored of seeing your blog just because it's the same old post! Please, update and put me out of my misery! Cheh, he probably won't see this anyway.
2. Megan Tan
3. Xin Wei
4. Uh, okay then, Gloria.
5. Who else? Ah ha! Still can't figure out. Fine, Elaine.
6. Zhuo Liang--Just because I know he'll post something funny.
7. Jonathan Yap. Same reason as number 6.
8. Min Yap. Just randomly shooting out names here.
9. Erina Tan.
10. I don't know. You pick.
Great, now I just need to tell them they got Tagged.