Haihz. Really didn't wanna do his tag coz I've got so used to seeing my ADD test results at the top of my blog. Anyway, I want Zhuo Liang to take the test, see how much he scores.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 5.55 pm (according to my laptop clock)
Name: Elyssia Chin
Brothers: None, unfortunately.
Shoe size : Gosh, I don't know!
Height: 166 cm. That's 5 feet 5.35 inches. Gosh, I'm short!
Where do you live: Check the Yellow Pages. I'm listed. (I think)
Favourite drinks: Uh, not too sure. My mind changes regularly.
Favourite breakfast: Toast. I like toast. Say no to milk.
Have you ever been on a plane: I....think so. I don't remember.
Swam in the ocean: Yes. But I was very young. Like, 5-8 years old?
Fallen asleep in school: If catnaps count, yes. If bored to the actual point where you start snoring, then no.
Broken someone's heart: I'm....not sure. Well, they don't exactly come up to me and say, 'You broke my heart into pieces!', now, do they?
Fell off your chair: Not lately, no.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yep. Just on Thursday. Was waiting for Louise to call so we could chat after so long.
Saved e-mails: I don't even check my inbox! What does that tell you?
What is your room like: Uh, quite nice. Two beds, one for me and one for sis. Huge wardrobe all filled with sis's clothes. Mine are stuffed away into drawers or hung next to the stairs. Walls are peach colored. The wall next to my bed is stuck with glow-in-the-dark stars and whatnot. Nice stereo. A nightlight. Yeah, that's about it.
What's right beside you: Handphone, books, more books.....
What is the last thing you ate: Lunch.
Ever had chicken pox: Yep.
Sore throat: Every once a month with a slight fever and cold. Guareenteed. I'm just weird like that. So much for my immune system.
Broken nose: You're mad! You're absolutely bloody mad! How in the name of all things good and righteous am I supposed to get my nose broken? Walk into a lamp post?
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes. Somehow I do.
Like picnics: Yeap. Used to have lotsa them when I was a kid.
Who was the last person you danced with: Uh, very awkward topic. A boy at a friend's birthday party.
Last made you smile: Uh, have I mentioned that I'm so easily amused it's pitiful?
You last yelled at: I have no idea.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Clarify. Like as in general or like like?
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Nope.
Talked to an ex: Don't have one. Next.
Miss someone: I'll get back to you on that one.
Best feeling in the world: Zhuo Liang's right. This question sounds weird.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: YES!!!!!XD
What's under your bed: Not sure what this question means so yeah. Skip!!!
Who do you really hate: Many, many people I won't even mention on this blog. Nah, it's just Mr. Celery.
What time is it now: 6.39 pm. I took more than half an hour on this tag, yeah?
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
You don't need to know that.
Q: Do you have any siblings:
Yes...refer to the beginning of the tag, please.
Q: Do you want children:
Yes...I want kids!!!!!!!!!! Just not now.
Q: Do you smile often:
Why is this tag so repetitive? I have already mentioned I'm so easily amused I'm pitiful. Fine, if you must know, yes when I'm not feeling moody.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
Q: Are your toenails painted:
A question not worth asking and not worth wasting your time on. I don't like nail polish.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
This sounds really weird and stalkerish.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
White with orange stripes and blue lettering on yellow.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
Q: I can't wait till:
I really have no idea how to answer this one. Till I'm finally able to use a sword/cutlass and do archery like Keira Knightley? Till I finally become a pirate/thief? That would be preetty awesome. *laughs*
Q: When did you cry last:
Quite a while ago. Can't really remember.
Q: Are you a friendly person:
I don't think so, but get a second opinion from my friends. OY, Louise, Erina, am I friendly?
Q: Do you have any pets:
Yes. She died. Refer to the post below the one below this one.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
I wouldn't know.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
I don't like hand holding.
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Considering I don't have the TV in my room....
What are you doing right now?
This. Is. A. Pathetically. Pointless. Question.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope. Can I?
Can you handle the truth?
Yes. But I'll most probably cry if the truth's too harsh. (Gotta copy ZL's for this)
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
How many people can you say you've really loved?
Again, clarify. Love as in 'I love you, you love me' Barney love or 'I love you, I want to be your soulmate' love?
Do you eat healthy?
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Did I mention I don't have an ex?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?Unfortunately.
How often do you go to church?
Once a week.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
I usually don't go to anyone.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Mix of both, perhaps? I like that word. Perhaps. Sounds so vague and clear at the same time.
Are you confident?
I hardly think so. I like that word too. Hardly. Makes me feel so British.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)...That would make me...six?
1. Uh. Whatever six year olds do.
2. Probably watching Barney. I love Barney. I still like Barney. I think.
3. And uh, eating.
4. And watching Sesame Street. Elmo's World.
5. I almost drowned my sister once. I was still using the airbands thingy to help me float. My sis came over and laughed at me and successfully removed one of them. I panicked, thought I was drowning, and I grabbed my sister and pulled her down with me. It took my aunt and uncle to separate us. She then gave me a large whack followed by, 'WHY YOU PULL ME DOWN FOR?'
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study study study.
2. Learn how to study. Seriously I don't know. I asked my sister once and she looked at me like I was retarded.
3. Learn how to do Log from Ben.
4. Remember to wake up at six a.m. tomorrow.
5. Study study study.
5 snacks I enjoy.
1. Currently it's ice cream.
2. And nougat.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
2. Give money to mom, dad and sis.
3. Build my dream house in Hertfordshire. Buy some horses. Get some dogs. Live life ala Lizzy Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, only complete with modern day technology.
4. Travel the world. Always had a soft spot for Paris, St. Petersburg and Hounslow. Ah yes. Own a house in Hounslow.
5. Pay Alina Andrei and Mark Edward Lewis to teach me how to weild and use a sword and bows and arrows ala Keira Knightley, both in real-life fighting and on-screen Hollywood fighting. Anyone who's seen heir videos know they're the people who choreograph Hollywood's fighting scenes including, I think, Star Wars.
5 of my bad habits
1. ADD makes me have moodswings and all that crap. I yell a lot.
2. According to Lou, I'm constantly dwelling in a fantasy world. So I like being a secret agent. Sue me. You know, Jit Sun was actually the first to take me seriously. He was like, 'Okay, let's go to court now and I'll sue you!'
3. I'm quite the procrastinator.
4. Uh, I like being the center of attention I think? Maybe conceited?
5. I like annoying people just for the fun of it.
5 places I have lived in
1. My house
2. Uh, uncle's house in Ipoh.
3. Hotel in Port Dickson
4. Mom's cousin's house in Kuantan
5. Yeah well, that's probably about it.
5 jobs I've had
*smirks* I'm glad to say I've never found a need to work. But planning on it during hols.
5 People I tag
1. Xin Wei
2. Emma my cousin
4. Elaine. I like her. She does all my tags.
5. Gloria. Yes, I'm sorry about Lasagna. But we managed to get beef.