Thursday 4 December 2008

Tagged by Louise

Have I mentioned how much I HATE tags?

1. The last person to tag you is?
Lu-lu! jkjkjk

2. What is your relationship with her/him?
Really best friends. Like, since Standard 4 till now. That's about, 7 years of friendship?

3. What are your 5 impression towards him/her? [I know you corrected the grammar and all that, Lou, but this question sounds a bit...weird. Let me know]
- Fun
- Good-humoured
- Articulate in English haha big words XD
- Brilliant artist/author
- Partner in crime oops anti-crime?

4. What was the most memorable thing he/she has ever done for you?
She gave me her friendship XD

Calling all units. Calling all unit. Number 5 is missing. Description of Number 5 is a short horizontal slash with a vertical line leading downwards, and a backward lowercase c attached to it. Suspect is considered hostile for trying to escape the TAG. If seen, please apprehend immediately.

Moving on.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
God forbid! I will change my name, change my appearance and hide out as a recluse in the mountains. Gosh. Men only. Strictly men. Women need not apply.

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Seek immediate asylum in some distant land with heavy firepower. 'Cause Lou's scary when she's mad.

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Gee. What can I say?

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason would be...
We've reached an impasse and had a biiiiiggg falling-out. New word of the day: impasse.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
What's this supposed to mean? Sheeesh! English.
*Ditto Lou's answer*

11. Your overall impression towards him/her is...
She's brilliant. Absolutely brill.

12. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
*scoffs* Let's see...I've got people say I'm naive, one friend said I'm a cynosure though she implied it harsher than I would like...someone said I'm self-centered...look, you guys say what you like, K? I don't care.

13. The character of you for yourself is?
I'm a perfectionist, always nit-picking on the little details. Also a stickler for English, something Lou and I share in common. I have mood-swings, and I absolutely adore songs - preferably intrumental/piano - that sound so sad they make me cry.

14. On the contrary, what do you dislike about yourself?
I don't like the fact that I speak before I think sometimes, so much so that I hurt people's feelings. And I also get sick a lot.

15. Describe the ideal you.
Free from sickness, sinuses, rich, young, healthy, successful, have a family...Is that asking for too much?

16. Say something about someone who cares for and likes you.
Gee...thanks?

17. Bra or panties?
Uh, both?

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Both! But actually, chocolate ice-cream doesn't really taste that nice. Unless, of course, it's Baskin Robbin's Jamaica Almond Fudge! JAF rocks.

19. 10 people to tag.
- Tim
- Erina
- Louise (no one said anything about no tags back, and I want to know what you feel about me. You could just do question 1-5 and skip the rest if you like)

No comments: