Thursday 3 February 2011

Swirls of Gold In My Eyes

Fireworks are, to quote Cate Blanchett, so blase. It's supposed to have the little accent over the e, so it's pronounced "Blah-say" but I have no idea how to type the accent so there.

It's around one a.m., and fireworks have been going off since twelve and I'm getting hungrier by the minute even though I ate a lot during the reunion dinner (high metabolism rate) so I'm trying to stave it away by chugging down H2O.

Sometimes I wonder what love really is. Is it some sort of chemical reaction that takes place, or is it just a case of familiarity breeding fondness? What is love? How do you truly know that it's love?

Everytime I see romantic movies or shows this question keeps popping up. Just with everything else, I pondered about it, long and hard.

Till now, I still don't have an answer.

No comments: