Sunday 26 July 2009

Of Yoghurts and Lasagna

Right, I'm officially addicted to yoghurt.

Why? Ask Burn Notice. It's a brilliant, brilliant show. I love Michael and Fiona (yes, I'm one of those shippers). And somehow they always seem to be eating yoghurt in every episode. Without fail.

Now you know why. Moving on.

Yesterday was Saturday. Was begging Mom to buy beef to make lasagna. It's been a while since I've had it so yeah. Mom bought the beef. And the notion of having lasagna for dinner was enough to make me a little kid again. I mean, come on. Having your mom go out of her way to make you your very hassle-filled favourite meal?

So, like a little kid, I was swinging the packet of minced beef (refused to let anyone near my precious beef!) around and I was latching onto my Dad's shoulder and singing loudly and kiddishly in his ear:

Lasagna flies over the ocean
Lasagna flies over the sea
Lasagna flies over the ocean
Lasagna will come back to me/So that it will come back to me

Bring back, bring back
Oh, bring back lasagna to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Oh, bring back lasagna to me!

And I kept singing this for about an hour or so until my dad got really sick of it! :) Told him it was my ruse of making him stay away from the lasagna so I could have more. He retaliated by singing his own version where he ate everything.

Dad forgot to bring the cooler box so I carried the beef all around while we were shopping. Then while mom and neighbour went to shop for clothes, we went and goggled at the Hyundai cars! There were some pretty nice ones there.

Then we bought the lasagna noodles and went home and made lasagna!
Wanted to show some pictures but it was a bloody hassle to upload onto Blogger so I got tired of it.
Anyway we've still got 2 slices of lasagna left which I will most probably bring to school to eat. Haha! Wonder how much I'll make if I sell some of my lasagna?

No comments: