Ok I want you guys to give me comments ok? It's kinda like a survey. Just leave a comment at the cbox, regardless of whether u come by my blog intentionally or not.
1. If you could have any superpower you want [any number oso can provided you're not to invicible to kill], what will you choose and why?
2. If you could be a character in any TV show, movie, book, comic etc., who will u be and why? [You can also choose to create a new character in your comic]
3. What do you think when someone talks about freedom and perfection?
4. What is the thing that means most to you?
5. Do you choose to live in a fantasy world, provided you can live whatever fantasy you have [like being a second Superman or Silver Surfer] or would you prefer to live in the real world, where you will experience the normal things? [P.S. In the fantasy world u hv the power to decide whether you'd like to include your frenz or not]
6. What kind of a person do u think I am? Do you think I'm a sad, emo, unpredictable person? Am I easy to be frens with? Have I taken advantage of any of you? Am I cold and harsh, or naiive and innocent? Am I easy to read or too proud and arrogant to let any of you enter my life?
7. Do you think I have a future in writing? Becoz if I don't, tell me now so that I may give up the whole thing.
8. Is it possible to like someone for close to 6 years and still not let him/her go, despite the fact that you know he/she has feelings for someone else?
I'm doing all this becoz I just don't know what to do anymore. I's mad, coz my mood is linked to my characters in my stories [ask McSteamy if u dun believe!] When I'm thinking of a sad part in the story, I cry. When the character is feeling harsh and cold and guarded, that's how I am in real life. It's like.....I absorb their life force, their personalities, I'm being too involved in their lives.
But no one knows why I do that.
I'm going to tell you the reason right now.
It's because I feel there's no more hope for this world, and the only way to make everything right is just to disappear. Just erase everything. Start with a blank slate.
I get involved in fictional lives because all the main characters in my story were based on the concept that they were all the things I probably could never be. And late at night, when I'm just feeling so broken down, I just close my eyes, and fiction comes to life, and there is the only place I can hide until I face the rest of the world.
Because my dreamscape is my sanctuary.